You can visit our homepage without identifying yourself. As is common for almost all websites, the server that hosts our website (webserver) automatically collects information about you when you visit our homepage. Such data are necessary for us to ensure the technically stability and security of the website.
We analyze server protocols on a regular and anonymous basis for statistical purposes in order to evaluate how our website is used. Furthermore, we can use this information in case of misuse of the system in cooperation with your internet provider and/or competent authorities in order to identify the person responsible for the misuse.
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your hard drive when you use our website. These files are located in an area determined by your browser and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit a virus to your computer. They are used to make the web presence more user-friendly and more effective.
aa) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are described below:
– Transient cookies (please see bb)
– Persistent cookies (please see cc).
bb) Transient (session based) cookies allow your computer to be recognized if you return to our website again. These cookies are deleted automatically as soon as you log out or close the browser.
cc) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specific period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie configuration. You can delete cookies in your browser via security settings any time you want.
dd) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and decline or accept third-party or all types of cookies.
We allow third parties to place cookies for this website on your computer. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (references as ‘Google’ in the following text).
The relationship with the web analytics provider is based on the Privacy Shield Agreement between the European Union and the USA. Google is licensed under the Privacy Shield Framework of September 2017. Further details on this arrangement can be found at https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant.
Collected data is being processed in order of improving our website. Since the privacy of our users is important to us, user data are pseudonymized. If IP anonymization is activated at this website, Google will transform / anonymize your IP address before transmitting it to the Google servers in the USA.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website and to compile reports on website activity (for all users). The IP address used by your browser will not be used in combination with Google Analytics nor with other Google data.
Users can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website: Disable Google Analytics.
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Vimeo. We use the so-called two-click solution. It means that if you visit our website, we do not initially transfer any personal data to the providers of the plug-ins in general. You can identify the provider of the plug-in by the marking above the initial letter or the logo. We offer the possibility to communicate directly with the plug-in provider by clicking on the button, which is thereby activated; the plug-in provider is informed that you have visited the respective website of our online-offers. In addition, the data described under section 3 are transferred. In case of Facebook, according to information provided thereby, the IP-addresses are anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, your personal data are transferred to the respective plug-in-provider and saved there (for providers in the USA). As the plug-in-provider collects the data mainly by using cookies, we recommend that you should delete all cookies in your browser settings before clicking on the greyed out box.
(2) We neither have any influence on collected data and data processing processes, nor are the full extent of the collection, purposes of processing, and storage periods known to us. We also have no information regarding the deletion of collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in-provider saves your personal data as user profiles, and uses them for the purposes of advertisements, market research and / or needs-oriented design of its website. Such analysis is carried out (even for users that are not logged-in) for the purpose of presenting user-oriented advertisements and informing other social network users about your activities on the website. You are entitled to object to the generation of such user profiles, the exercise of which you need to contact the respective plug-in provider.
(4) Transfer of data is carried out regardless of the fact whether you have an account at the plug-in provider and are you logged-in or not. If you are logged-in at a plug-in provider, data collected at our website will be connected to the account of the plug-in provider. If you click on the activation button or on the link to this page, the plug-in provider shall also save this information in the user account and publicly share it with your contacts.
We recommend that you log-out on a regular basis after using the social media, especially before activating the button, as you can thereby prevent the mapping to your profile at the plug-in provider.
Please click here if you generally want to disable Facebook tracking: www.aboutads.info/choices/.
(6) Further information on the purpose of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the privacy statements of these providers where you can also get more information about your rights and possibilities to protect your privacy by adjusting the user settings.
(7) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL to their privacy statements are the following:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other and www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info. Facebook acts under the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) Instagram, help.instagram.com/402411646841720
d) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn acts under the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
e) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. Google acts under the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(1) We use the services of Google Maps on this website, which allows us to directly show interactive maps on our website and ensures the comfortable use of the maps.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have visited the respective sub-site of our website. In addition, the data listed under section 3 are transferred, and it is carried out regardless of the fact whether Google offers a user account that you have already been logged-in to or if no user account exists. If you are logged-in at Google, your data are directly matched with your account. If you do not wish the matching with your profile at Google, you need to log-out before clicking on the button. Google saves the data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertisements, market research and / or user-oriented design of its website. Such an analysis is carried out (even for users that are not logged-in) for displaying user-oriented advertisements and informing other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to object against the generation of these user profiles, although you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Additional information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the privacy statement of the provider. There you can also find further information on your rights and possibility to change the settings to protect your privacy: www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data also on the USA territory and acts under the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
If you are registered for our newsletter, the personal data you have entered are processed for the purpose of sending the newsletter.
PRIMA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL ensures the confidential treatment of your data. If you wish, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time in various ways: via direct contact with us, and via the link ‘unsubscribe from newsletter’, which is included in each newsletter.
If you contact us by e-mail or a contact form, the personal data provided by you (e-mail, name, and telephone number) will be saved in order to answer your questions. The personal data collected for this purpose will be deleted once the saved information is no longer necessary. We limit the processing according to the defined legal time periods for data storage.
The provision of your personal data is neither legal nor contractual obligation. It means that you are not obliged to provide your personal data. If you decide not to provide your personal data, you may not be able to fully use some offers on our website.
PRIMA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL only collects data (with the exception of web statistics) that you have disclosed to be used by any of the services offered by PRIMA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (e.g. ordering of information brochures). These data will be processed and used exclusively for performing the service that you have requested (e.g. sending of the requested information material).
Furthermore, these data will only be processed or used for other purposes (e.g. sending of additional information on products or services or service materials of PRIMA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL) if you have previously consented to it.
Most Internet pages and functions which are made available by PRIMA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL do not require personal registration of the visitor.